| Green Tea is one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature.Green tea is a product made from the Camellia sinensis plant. Or an "extract" can be made from the leaves to use as medicine.One serving of Green Tea Fat Burner is up to 10 times more powerful in antioxidant activity than a serving of fruits and vegetables by some estimates. Green Tea Fat Burner has significant antioxidant activity in addition to weight loss support. Green Tea Fat Burner increases your calorie burning ability in fast-acting Capsules. This product has been formulated to provide a highly concentrated form of green tea extract combined with caffeine that, while not literally “melting” fat off the body, as been shown to:
When used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and exercise, this product can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Increase calorie burning (thermogenesis)
- Kick-start your fat burning ability (fat oxidation)
- Supply powerful antioxidant protection
Green Tea Extract - Traditionally used in China for thousands of years, green tea delivers a wide range of health-promoting nutrients and antioxidants. Green Tea Fat Burner delivers a standardized extract of green tea with superior levels of EGCG for optimum results.
EGCG -EGCG is the most powerful and most abundant antioxidant found in green tea. A body of research suggests that EGCG is responsible for the majority of health benefits that are attributed to green tea consumption. When combined with caffeine, EGCG has been scientifically researched for weight management support. This product contains a full 400 mg of EGCG per maximum daily dose.
Vitality Boost - This blend of adaptogenic botanicals contributes nutrients that can assist your weight loss efforts and help to promote overall well-being
Antioxidant Boost - This combination of nutrient-dense "super fruits" contributes a rage of antioxidant activity that protects against cell-damaging free radicals.
Applied Nutrition is committed to developing science-based products that exceed the highest standards for quality and purity. As a leader in innovation, we continuously strive to bring forward new ideas and groundbreaking formulas that enhance health and well-being.
Green Tea Side Effects and Safety Green tea extract is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth or applied to the skin for a short time. In some people, green tea can cause stomach upset and constipation. Green tea extracts have been reported to cause liver problems in rare cases.
It can cause side effects because of the caffeine. These side effects can range from mild to serious and include headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion. Green tea seems to reduce the absorption of iron from food.
The fatal dose of caffeine in green tea is estimated to be 10-14 grams (150-200 mg per kilogram). Serious toxicity can occur at lower doses.
Green Tea Interactions
Amphetamines interacts with GREEN TEA
Stimulant drugs such as amphetamines speed up the nervous system. By speeding up the nervous system, stimulant medications can make you feel jittery and increase your heart rate.
Cocaine interacts with GREEN TEA
Ephedrine interacts with GREEN TEA
Adenosine (Adenocard) interacts with GREEN TEA
Antibiotics (Quinolone antibiotics) interacts with GREEN TEA
Cimetidine (Tagamet) interacts with GREEN TEA
Clozapine (Clozaril) interacts with GREEN TEA
Dipyridamole (Persantine) interacts with GREEN TEA
Alcohol interacts with GREEN TEA
Fluconazole (Diflucan) interacts with GREEN TEA
Mexiletine (Mexitil) interacts with GREEN TEA
Terbinafine (Lamisil) interacts with GREEN TEA
Role of Ingredients
1. Sida Cordifolia(Malvaceae) - is popularly known as "malva-branca" (white mallow or silky white mallow) is a plant native to Northeast Brazil.Because the leaves of Sida cordifolia contain small amounts of both ephedrine and pseudoephedrine many nutritional companies have included it as a weight loss product. Ephedrine is known to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS), and as such can enhance weight loss.
2. White Billow Bark: White billow bark is believed to extend the effects of weight loss supplements when combined with other ingredients. White billow bark is especially effective in extending the activity of thermogenic ingredients, increasing the amount of fat burned. The proper dosage of white willow bark is 120 to 240mg.
3. Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant that burns excess body fat through the process of thermogenesis. This process increases body temperature and boosts metabolism, allowing the body to burn calories at a faster rate.
Caffeine is also believed to help individuals exercise more effectively by boosting endurance. Too much caffeine can lead to the jitters weve all probably experienced, but a healthy amount of caffeine can be effective in burning fat.
Ask for Price